I recently noticed that the rubber windows scraper on the moulding of the left rear door was loose.
As I had a spare one, I thought I could simply replace it. It proved wrong. Removing was easy, but getting the replacement on was a struggle. I had to dismantle the inner door- and windows handles, upholstery and window rail. The upholstery hardboard was very wet and broken and the rail was rusted.
So I ordered them through the Webshop of the Classic Volvo Owners club. They arrived after a day or two. Replacement was quite straightforward. For the upholsterypanel I had to shorten the staples I had from 6 to 3 mm. Using a sidecutter cutting 3 staples at once proved to be the easiests way.
I also put some plastic sheet between the door and the upholstery panel to keep the water out.