This week I moved the van into storage and the PV544 out of it.
There was some work to do: The indicators were very weak and the windscreen washer did not function at all. As these functions are mandatory at the periodical legal test so I had to repair these immediately. This is a 6V car you know...
I cleaned some ground wires at the battery and the fusebox and all was well with the indicators, but the control light on the dashboard did not work. I tried to repair the flasher but eventually it got bad. So I ordered a replacement, which is also suited for LED's. I may replace some bulbs for LED's if that is going to work with 6V.
The gears in the pump for the washer were full of lime and I had to dismantle it fully to get it functioning again.